Banana, half Cantaloupe, mango, kiwi, chard, hemp seeds, chia seeds, flaxseed and some superfood (alfalfa, wheat grass, chlorella, spirulina mix) it was the most delicious smoothie!
I had not eaten anything after lunch (noon) so I got home, made this smoothie and went on a run with moffin. I just love taking her on a walk or go running with her. I once heard this from someone: "taking your dog on a walk is as essential to them as it is for you to check your email". I check my email at least 20 times a day so I kinda get the idea. However, (my boyfriend was telling me about this) make sure to stop when you see your dog slowing down. . Also, make sure it is a nice day or night and that the sidewalk is safe for you and your dog.
I also try to eat good meals. I don't like to leave home without eating breakfast. An advice I would give to everyone is to prepare your lunch a night before, that way it is ready to pick up the next day. It really helps on time and money! eating out can be a little expensive. I spent 20 dlls at the market and it could last more than a week vs spending 10 dlls a day for lunch and dinner. This kind of things force you in a way to start cooking your own food at home. Because I am a student I understand perfectly that sometimes we wont have all the time in the world to cook but putting a little bit of extra effort and learning to prep simple things such as bean and rice burritos, diced fruit with soy yogurt and granola, quinoa with veggies, tofu-potato-soy mix to make a bunch of yummy burritos..etc (




No comments:
Post a Comment